Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do You Think BlackBerry is Still Dominating the Smartphone Game?


So if you have been a fan of BerryReporter.com as long as I have been apart of the site you might know that I live in Pennsylvania. You might not know, however that I live very close to the 2nd largest shopping malls in America, the King of Prussia Mall. The King of Prussia mall has 2,500,000 square feet of retail space, 410 retail stores and sees over a million guests each month.

Today I was taking a little trip to the King of Prussia mall for a nice afternoon out. Some of you might not know, but I am a very big people watcher and being the BlackBerry addict that I am the first thing that always catches my attention is what phone people are using. Now these days considering that a lot of people see BlackBerry lacking what other Smartphones like Android and Apple devices have to offer, I was thinking that I wouldn’t see as many BlackBerry devices as I am use to seeing. However I was very surprised!

I saw a lot of people carrying BlackBerry devices. There seemed to be a lot of younger people carrying BlackBerry devices. This is a pretty good sign for RIM. It means that the consumer market that RIM has been trying to advertise to are getting the message. I also saw a lot of the middle age crowd rocking BlackBerry devices. I noticed a lot of BlackBerry Curve 8530′s,Bold 9000′s Bold 9700′s, Curve 8330′s, some Storm 1′s and some Storm2′s. I even notice a couple people rocking the BlackBerry Torch 9800. I have recently been thinking that Android is making a very big push in the SmartPhone game, but the more times I am out in public, I see more and more people using BlackBerry devices instead of Android or iPhones.

We all know that BlackBerry’s are great email devices and help keep you connected to the office at all times. However for those who think that is all BlackBerry has to offer, I think you need to watch the people around you when you are out in public. I don’t think every person i saw today was rocking a BlackBerry just so they don’t miss any emails. Us BlackBerry addicts know that BlackBerry has tons of things to offer to anyone, such as BlackBerry Messenger, a great media player, tons of apps, great web browser, and you can make a phone call with it.

Via : berryreporter.com

 
Copyright 2009 All For Cheap Product Review. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan